Diane L. Camacho is a seasoned professional with over 20 years experience managing small law firms and branch offices in large law firms. Her experience includes responsibility for all human resource, facilities, IT, accounting and marketing for two different small law firms and offices in large law firms. She has more than 30 years experience in law firm administration.
Diane has served as the President of the Golden Gate Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators twice and served on the board for over 14 years. Her experience and network in the legal field brings the added benefit of a broad base of resources and information to solo and small firms.
She received her degree in Organizational Development and Leadership from the University of San Francisco in December 2009. She is a Senior Professional in Human Resources and a Certified Legal Manager.
Most recently, Diane became a NetDocuments certified partner. Giving her access and experience in moving law firm electronic document management into the cloud.
Diane has the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously with excellent results. Her experience has given her the necessity to always work toward the best results for her clients in the most economical fashion.
Her experience includes:
- Management of IT, HR, facilities, accounting and administrative personnel in two small businesses.
- Directing business and administrative functions for two start-ups.
- IT Roll-outs.
- Training Staff and Professionals.
- Four office build-out and move projects.
- Financial report design and delivery.
- Insurance package design and renewal.
- Equipment and services procurement.
- Employee Management.
- Policy and procedure development and delivery.
- Event Planning.
- Document Management System design and implementation.